Join us in the park on Sunday 11th December for some snowball fun!
Santa’s elves have hidden snowballs around the park, using the what3words* app see if you can find them all and work out the Christmas clues on each one.
Once you have found all of the snowballs come along to the kitchen garden and take part in the finale, 1,000 snowballs have appeared, can you find five with different Christmas pictures on? Take them to Santa’s elves in their cabin for your Christmas treat, watch out for our cheeky elves!
£4 per child (adults do not need to purchase a ticket)
- You will need to download the what3words app to take part in the trail.
- Clues will be available to download on the website the morning of the trail.
- The trail should take appoximately 40 minutes.
- Bring paper and a pen to write down your answers.
- A 20 minute time slot for the snowball finale in the kitchen garden needs to be booked.
- Suitable for children age 12 and under.